Business Turnaround & Corporate Advisory
Business turnaround, finance, debt negoiations, Insolvency solutions
Get your business out of the red and back in the Blac
Many people have asked me what does Blac Advisory stand for? The expression “in the black” is commonly heard in the financial world and refers to a company’s most recent financial status, generally its last accounting period. When a company is in the black, it is said to be profitable, financially solvent, and not overburdened by debt.
- Corporate re-structure Industry leader – operational & financial experience
- 15 years plus successful outcomes
- Go to market – business and asset sale experience
- Invoice finance – factoring your AR
- Equity finance – private equity
- Private lending – short term business finance
- Tax Arrangements
- Trade creditor negotiations
- Liquidation litigation – insolvent trading claims
- Winding up applications – full range of options provider
- Voluntary administration – pre-appointment strategy
- Liquidation – trusted solutions in the worse case scenario
What our clients are saying
Following a failure to mediate nor agree with a landlord, we reached out to the team at In The Blac to help us overcome this impasse. In a matter of days the Blac team were able to negotiate a settlement with terms in our favour. David was responsive, thorough, and professional. We would welcome the opportunity to work with the team again.
I was referred to David by our accountant. We needed a strategy to protect our investment property and deal with our creditors fairly. David was swift and acted on our problem immediately, the outcome was much better than we expected.
I needed a result in order protect my business, we didn’t want to engage an expensive law firm so we decided to use the team at Blac. David helped achieve a great outcome, we would have no issues using the team at Blac again.
I have worked with David on several acquisitions and projects and have found him to be an innovative and engaging contributor. David has an ability to look beyond the obvious for creative solutions to push past the inevitable hurdles you encounter when working on complex projects. David would be an asset to any acquisition or business project and has an ability to work well with a wide range of stakeholders.